Thursday, March 5, 2009

I think i've forgotten how to write... don't even remember that i have a blog.. hahahaha... well i've been busy or maybe jugak mem'busy'kan diri. I'm basically married to my job... it's a love-hate relationalship.. there were time that i really enjoying my job and there were time i hate it really much. And recently someone in d office is bringing a bad energy.. i could never feel comfortable dealing with him.

Other than work, my life is plain, boring and dull. nothing new. hmmm well.. actually i'm quite distracted with the korean show. I think i better concentrate on the TV first.. hehehehe... I promise i will write more often..(since streamyx pon dah pasang kat umah)..

3 comments:

LiLa said...

Dod,
streamyx dah ada...jgn lupa update!!!

xoxo

Didie said...

hehe.. been busy kan is ur middle name :-p chot, blog resepi karipap!!!

Yan said...

yippeee!! ur back!! lamanya menyepi...;) hope everything's all ok there!