Monday, December 10, 2007

Being Transparent

I adore people who are very transparent, having no problem to express their feelings and be true of what they think of something. You can simply tell whether their are happy, miserable, sad or mad. Say what they wanna say, expessing themselve without doubts or worry that the words they said might hurt others.

Being me, i can't really put off my mask. Pretending cool when i'm in deep sh*t, pretending happy when i'm in trouble. It's not that i like to be pretencious, i just don't wanna make people worried or spoilt their happy mood.

Some frens told me that i'm their pier of strength, but the truth is, i might not be that strong but what people believe in me did effect me. Or sometimes i have to be the way i'm supposed to for their sake. Frens always come/talk to me when they have problems. Frankly i feel honoured to listen to u guys, all the things that all of you have been thru actually made me stronger and grateful.

I just wished i would have the done the same thing to vent out every single thing that bothers me. But out of sudden, lidah terus terkelu, and mulut pon berat jer nak ckp. Not until the rite time (which depends on me). But my close buddies know whenever i am having a problem, but they won't ask a thing, not until aku cakap sendirik. Well they know me better, i won't tell when i don't feel like telling, so takde makna nye pon kalau cuba korek rahsia.. Hahahaha

i guess i'm getting emo here. The fact that i'll be leaving al my closest buddies makes me sad. There are more exciting things waiting but u guys won't be around. I'm gonna miss all my weekend routine, coofee'ing' @ starbucks/mamak, gossip2 during makan sessions, having 'intelectual discussions'.. huwaaaa

No comments: