Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just before Raya

Nothing much had happen from my last post. I enjoyed my last minute raya shopping. Had a nite out with ijan & his wife.. I never done last minute raya shopping, cause i don't really shop for raya.. Could never bother to have a baju raya pon.. We went to Jln TAR, it was past midnite, but the road was badly congested. We enjoyed eating keropok lekor while strolling down the road. Yan bought a few pieces of seledang.. Me? i didn't buy anything.. i joined them just for the fun of it..

I had farewell drinks with the girls the nite before.. Sipping the coffee while enjoying our donuts. Big Apple donuts are sooo gud and super kawaii too..



2 comments:

Didie said...

kat kertih nih nak carik donut biasa pon susah. meh ler dtg sini makan keropok lekor sampai muntah :-p

Unknown said...

Aku tak nak la mkn kopok lekor sampai muntah.. hahahahaha