Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Need A Job

Since my company announced about relocating our office and staff last Tuesday, everybody in my office seem to be kelam kabut and tak tentu arah. All they talk about since then was about getting a new job. But i guess some of them were talking too much compared to the action they took to overcome whatever they have in mind.

As for me, I've been seeking for a better apportunity months ago. Before the rumours even break. But probably with the current condition, instead of putting 100% of effort, i need to put 120%. The whole admin and accounts department will be based in Sg. Besi and people from Technical, Commercial & Contracts Dept. will be relocated to the project location the person is incharged on or to Bahrain or Abu Dhabi. Me? My Kemaman Project is completed, and i currently assist on overseas projects. But what i heard from my keypochee boss (singa betina @ obachan) the company will send me to JB project, but nothing is final yet.

But I dun think I would be happy to work for that project; firstly, it's a housing project and i dun think it's challenging enuff for me because i've done it before. 2ndly, I just don't wanna stay in JB.. :D. What i need is a fresh new environment and different scope of work so i could have something new to learn.

No comments: