Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blind Spot

X: Tell me something that you know, you know
Me: What's this? Are you trying to trick me or something?
X: Just answer it
Me: What's the answer suppossed to be? Tak paham
X: Apa2 je la yg ko tau ko memang tau..
Me: Ok.. Driving? Is that a gud answer?

X: Okay, now tell me something that you know, you don't know
Me: Hmmm.... Swim... hehehe.. i can only float

X: okay, now tell me something that you don't know, you don't know
Me: How am i supposed to tell you something that i don't know
X: Hahaha.. that's our blind spot

It was a conversation of me and a gud fren of mine sometime long ago.. Well sometimes in life we just dunno what to expect on certain things... because it is called unexpected things.. something which is not us to decide... things that we never plan...

But when the unexpected things happen, we still have a choice to make... And what we choose will lead to different situations.

No comments: