Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thanx to Faiez

Hello peeps... so this one is really my 1st post... Thanx to Faiez for making my blog more interesting.. :D.. well what can i say.. I'm not gud with HTML thingy.. thank god i have a 'IT savvy' fren like her... I definitely need to go menuntut with her..

I've been writing blog for about a year in frienster blog, but i guess the layout and everything is quite limited and rasa boring.. :D.. Don't expect me to write much tho.. I'm a very lazy person.. i need 'mood' to write, and the ideas and mood will always be after the sun sets. Me not having internet connection @ home results to no new posts.. hahahaha.. i'll definitely need to get streamyx when i move to my own place in few months time..

My crib is ready but the CF (certifcate of fitness) is yet to be issued. I might have to extended another month for the apartment that i currently live in. Wish it could be sooner, it is sooo burdening paying 2 houses every month.. :D.. Once i move to my own place, i will have a lil extra cash to save up for my next holiday destination.. Yippee... Lama nyer tak pegi holiday.. huwa.....

No comments: